Max Performance Physical Therapy
Max Performance Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab was established in June of 2003, by Alice Creque to fulfill a growing need to have an orthopedic and sports medicine physical therapy clinic in Shelby County. The goal was to not only open a state-of-the-art facility and provide the highest quality of care to each patient, but also to provide a clinic with a positive atmosphere, where every patient is treated like family.At Max Performance, we believe every patient's injury and needs are different, so we tailor a treatment plan for each individual. We encourage every patient to be actively involved in their recovery. Our therapists focus on relieving pain, promoting healing, restoring function, and educating each patient to help avoid re-injury. Our welcoming environment, individualized care and our undeniable effort to help our patients achieve their goals, distinguishes us as the leader in our community.
Max Performance's innovative and creative approach to physical therapy is designed to get you back to enjoying the quality of life and activities you enjoy, whether it's gardening, tennis, golf, playing with grandchildren, or simply going about life itself.
So, come experience the Max Performance difference and let us help you GET BACK TO LIFE...TO WORK...AND TO PLAY!
Thanks for visiting our website!
Max Performance Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We are following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance to protect our staff and patients. Please know that all employees will be screened for COVID-19 Daily. Any staff member presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician prior to returning to work. Ongoing Reinforcement to all staff regarding hand washing and other preventative measures for equipment and supplies are in place and being reinforced. Staff members in the clinic area or those in face to face contact with patients will wear the appropriate PPE.
CHECK IN PROCEDURES:
(Please note we are staggering appointment times to minimize overlap and to limit the number of people in the clinic)
- Waiting room will not be utilized
- Patients will enter building at appointment time and front office staff member will:
- Conduct Patient Wellness Screening
- Sign Patient In
- Allow patient time to wash hands or utilize provided hand sanitizer
- Escort Patient to treatment area
Note: Front office staff member will manage used and unused pens for patients to complete forms and sign credit receipts
- Clinic Spacing- The clinic and equipment is arranged to maximize space between patients
- Private Treatment rooms will be utilized as much as possible during treatment
- Signage is posted throughout the treatment area reminding staff and patients to maintain social distancing standards
- We ask that all patients wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after therapy session
- Our staff will clean all equipment, tables, chairs, etc., before and after each patient use
- Each evening the clinic area will be cleaned thoroughly to prepare for the next day’s treatment schedule. This includes sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical grade disinfectants.